You are either in your bed or in your chair, especially when you are a gamer. A comfortable chair is everything if we are talking about long sitting hours and ask a gamer or the one who has to spend most of the time in a chair.
The best computer chair under 200 sounds like the best investment if you are looking forward to spending on your seating. It comes with a lot of benefits to ache-free long sitting hours along with convenient working. The bigger price tag is not what decides if the chair you are getting will be efficient enough in offering high-end performance.
Things to consider before buying
Performance, quality, and durability are things that must be considered before making a purchase for the best computer chair under 200. Choosing the right computer chair can save you from a lot of trouble in the future when it comes to performance and quality along with the money spent on the chair.
Let’s have a look at some of the most important features that must not be overlooked while making a purchase for the best computer and gaming chair under 200.
- A dedicated gaming chair!
No matter what you believe in, but a good gaming chair has no comparison to an ordinary chair considering both ergonomics and budget. Even if you are on a tight budget there are best chairs for gaming under $200 that offers the best quality and performance along with durability just like other expensive alternatives that are available in the market.
Where cheap gaming chairs do not offer highly adjustable features but making the most out of it, you can always find the one that offers basic features in the best possible manner, such as;
- Strong and sturdy base
While most of the users go for a comfortable seat, whereas a strong and sturdy base creates the whole difference when it comes to comfortable seating. A good base for gaming chairs 2023 must not lack wheels for free-rolling that allows user to reach all areas of the working or gaming space as per the requirement. Besides performance around the work station, wheels help in better portability.
- Arm support
The problem with cheap gaming chair under 200 is the armrest. Where some chairs lack a well-padded armrest, others are completely devoid of arm rests – this is not what you want to get into. Go for the chair that offers a comfortable rest that helps to eliminate fatigue in arm, wrist, and fingers due to long sitting hours in the chair.
- Best quality
Cheaper material means cheaper performance and poor functionality along with durability. Low-quality gaming and office chairs tend to wear down and flatten over a short period of time. A strong and sturdy gaming chair is made using more metal than plastic that offers lower durability.
- Ergonomic design
A good chair offers the best design that keeps the users’ health priority. The best gaming chair is the one that offers the best support to your back, upper and lower back. It helps in preventing pain and aches in the body no matter how much time you spend sitting in the chair.
Do not go for the chair that does not support your back completely as it can be of a problem for your back causing long term health issues.
- Set your budget
Where most of the people ignore the fact that first and the foremost thing to consider while making a purchase for a budget-friendly product is to understand how much you are going to invest. It helps in narrowing down your search saving time and effort.
Finding the best value gaming chair is not as hard as it sounds I you know what to look for and what to avoid.
Keeping your personal preferences in mind along with the technicals bits of the best budget office chair you are going to get you are good to get the best deal out there.
Top 6 best computer chair under 200
If you are still not sure of where to start looking for the best computer chairs in the market under 200, here are some of the best one’s we have gathered for your convenience. They are one of a kind when it comes to quality and durability at such a decent price.
1. Gtracing Computer Ergonomic Chair – the best overall chair under 200
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat height adjustment: 16.9 inches to 20.9 inches
- Recline degree 90 – 170 degrees
- Material: Faux leather
This chair offers the best ergonomic design that offers more efficient and comfortable seating for people of every body shape and size. The material that is used to make this chair is of high-quality that offers a nice feel to the body even for long hours of sitting. You can enjoy relaxed gaming or working session with a removable headrest pillow and a lumbar cushion makes it the best choice for working, studying, and gaming. Offering comfort at its very best, this chair has a rocked back and forth features with adjustable backrest from exceptional 90 degrees to 170 degrees.
Combining safety with performance, it features a 5 point base that is built with heavy-duty and smooth-rolling casters. Increase your work efficiency with this best computer gaming chair under 200.
- Strong and sturdy metal frame promotes a comfortable seating position.
- Offers a wide range of adjustment.
- It comes with 360-degree swivel reclining and rocking.
- High-quality manufacturing material offers comfort and support for long hours of sitting.
- It can be used for various purposes like gaming, working, and studying etc.
- It offers good lumbar support that helps in reducing back pain.
- It comes in eye-catching style with 4 different colour schemes to choose from.
- The dimensions of the chair are not suitable for large gamers
2. HEALGEN Gaming Office Chair – the best chair for taller people
- Weight of 50.6 lbs
- The capacity of 320 lbs
- Seat Height Adjustments of 17 inches – 20.5 inches
- Recline Degree: 90–155 degrees
- Warranty: 5 years limited warranty
Healgen computer chairs are one of their kind when it comes to quality and comfort for everyone. This chair is winged to hug the user as he or she sways from left to right with secure seating.
Talking about construction, this chair is integrated with high-end metal, PU, and PVC. Its high back adorned with ergonomic memory foam provides users with the most relaxing and comfortable sitting for hours and hours of time.
- USB powered massage lumbar pillow provides extra comfort.
- It has multifunctional 360-degree swivel and adjustable seat.
- Integrated metal frame with high-density memory sponge and premium leather.
- The wide wingless seat is capable of accommodating even larger gamers.
- Pull out footrest offers ultimate support and comfort.
- It does not offer adequate assembly instructions.
- The footrest feels rather flimsy and prone to coming out.
3. KCREAM gaming chair – the best computer chair with footrest under 200
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Height adjustments: 18″ to 21″
- Recline Degree: 90–155 degrees
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
KCREAM makes it to the best gaming and computer chair that offers the best performance as compared to other alternatives that are available in the market. It is a bit expensive than other gaming chairs under 200, but totally worth the price. Offering next-level comfort because of its high-end built, it has been the most favourite for professional gamers.
It comes with amazing reclining features along with a footrest and comfortable seat that prevent aches in the long run.
- It offers a high-quality breathable PU leather.
- This chair comes with a big and ergonomic backrest.
- It has a smooth rolling colour caster wheel that just slides through the surface.
- 90 degrees to 155 degrees reclining backrest offer more options for comfortable seating.
- The armrests can be adjusted as per the requirement.
- It has a removable footrest that offers customers the best sitting positions for a longer time period.
- Its lumbar massage features are not as efficient as it can be.
- Seating depth is too deep for people below 5’7”.
4. Homekoko computer chair – the best chair for females and teenagers
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Height Adjustments: 14″ to 18″
- Recline Degree: 90–155 degrees
Combining the cutting-edge style along with high-end durability and performance, this computer chair under 200 is the best for everyone, especially for females and teenagers. The comfort and ergonomic design ensure ultimate productivity, preventing common health issues that come as a package sitting all day in a chair for whatever purpose.
- Stylish design to match today’s work and gaming environment.
- Its seat height of 14 inches makes it the best for kids and teenagers.
- It comes with comfortable lumbar and neck pillows.
- The heavy-duty metal base offers a 360 degree swivel.
- Nylon smooth-rolling casters
- Assembling instructions are not adequate.
- The armrests are only height adjustable.
5. Marvel Avengers computer Chair – best chair for maximum weight capacity
If you are looking to upgrade your gaming setup or workspace. This is your go-to gaming computer chair that guarantees the best performance and quality as compared to other alternatives that are available in the market. From high-end construction to ergonomic design, it offers maximum weight capacity for every kind of person from smaller to taller without compromising comfort.
- Weight: 51.9 lbs
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Height Adjustments: 15″to 18″
- Recline Degree: 90–180 degrees
- Warranty: 1 year warranty
- Sturdy build offers
- lifetime durability
- 4D armrests move in every direction providing more versatility.
- Incredible 180 degrees reclining backrest allows users to move freely.
- The chair can be too low for people over 6’5″
- Assembly instructions can be better
As you are about to invest your time and money, make sure that it offers essential features along with the best performance. For instance, the right size, adjustable height, and comfortable seat make any chair the best despite the price it comes in. Do not fret over bigger price tags, you can find the most amazing computer chair on a budget that does not compromise the quality and durability. There are a lot of websites that provide customers with the best computer chair under 200 reviews. They are proved to be helpful in getting to choose the best product as per your needs and requirements. Before jumping onto the first chair you see in the market, do your research.
What is the best computer chair for sitting the whole day?
Spending to much time sitting on a computer chair or a gaming chair can cause back issues like pain and discomfort that can lead to serious health issues in a long run. To avoid inconvenience, go for a chair that is designed to give the best performance when it comes to supporting your back, such as;
Herman Miller Embody computer chair
Steelcase Leap Chair
Nouhaus Ergo3D computer chair
How do I choose the best computer chair in a budget?
First and foremost is to determine your budget and know how much you are going to invest in it. Besides the budget, here are some of the key features to look for while making a purchase for the best budget computer chair;
- Fully supporting backrest.
- Armrest must be close to the body and are padded.
- Height of the armrest must match the height of the desk.
- Your feet must touch the floor comfortably.
- Having these few features you can make the best out of any chair no matter the price.
Which office chair is the best for the back?
Sitting position and the right posture is really important for a healthy back and to do so, there are chairs specifically designed to offers the best support to your back or are loved by most of the users.
Nouhaus Ergo3D is the best office chair that offers ultimate protection to your back and neck offering full support even for long hours of sitting.
Why computer chairs are expensive?
Professional chairs are built with lower volume using high standards. Besides a professional construction to offers comfortable and adjustable sitting features computer and gaming chairs are customized as per everyone’s need and requirement. Along with durable and comfortable build, these chairs are made to last longer than other alternatives.
Can a computer chair be used as an office chair?
While setting a workspace or gaming station, you will come across a wide range of chairs with specific names and properties. There is no obligation not to use an office chair for a computer chair or you can use your computer chair for gaming. What matters the most is that the chair you are using offers the best performance along with durability.