An energy-efficient yet practical solution to light up your outdoor spaces, outdoor solar spot lights are the way to go. Along with safety and security, outdoor solar spot lights add aesthetic appeal to your home.Table could not be displayed.
The best outdoor solar spotlights with motion sensors offer lifetime security if chosen correctly, keeping all the essential features under consideration.
Top Picks Solar Spot Lights for Back Yard
Let us help you find the best solar spot light from the tops ones that are available in the market. Look into these products we have chosen for you, depending on the best features.
No products found.
1. LITOM Spotlights
- Brightness: 600
- Modes of Lighting: Low and high mode
- Angle of Solar Panel: 90
- Angle of lighting: 120
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
The first product of our list is led solar landscape light is a masterpiece by the LITOM. The LITOM 12 LED Solar Landscape will not only provide you high brightness but also multi options for installation.
To lighten your home, pool, yard, garage or pathway you can stick led solar spotlights on a stake at the ground or can be mounted on the wall.
You will get 12 LED lights with each LITOM 2-in-1 Solar Light unlike other brands which offer you 6 to 8 lights, moreover, the LITOM offers 50 lumens for each bulb making it a total of 600 lumens for each light.
Although it doesn’t include motion sensors but led solar spot lights can sense the change in the light to adjust its brightness accordingly. You might face the issue of motion that triggers light on, but these solar powered led outdoor lights completely justifies their price.
2. DBF Solar Lights – Best Budget
- Brightness: 600
- Modes of Lighting: 7 modes for lighting and 2 modes for blinking
- Angle of Solar Panel: 150
- Angle of lighting: 120
- Charging time: 5-10 hours
There is no need to worry about standby time because you will get 12 hours of battery backup with 18650 lithium rechargeable batteries (2200mAh).
The DBF Solar Lights will provide you with next level brightness due to landscape mode which covers more area than the traditional solar powered address light.
The polycrystalline silicon panel with colour mode lights (multicolour) gives you the perfect option for large spots like garages and outdoors.
The area of 33 feet will be easily covered using this high output solar spot light, so it will safe your money and cost for multiple lights. You will get everything in just one light.
You might face difficulty in removing these multi colour led landscape lighting bulbs but that’s not the issue.
3. ROSHWEY Spot Lights – Best Multi-Colour Spot Lights
- Brightness: 1000
- Modes of Lighting: 9 modes
- Angle of Solar Panel: 150
- Angle of lighting: 360
- Charging time: 10 hours
ROSHWEY Solar Spotlights are the easiest to install at any place so you will not need to worry about the installation. These are considered the best spotlight for long-distance with an enhanced range of 30 feet.
The simple design of these waterproof spotlights enables you to operate without facing any issue.
What more you expect at this price? the head of light can be adjusted up to 120 degrees and the solar panel can be rotated up to 150 degrees. There is no need to worry about water damage because ROSHWEY Solar lights are completely waterproof spotlights.
With the charging of 5 hours, you will get battery backup for up to 10 hours, moreover, motion sensor, dual heal design and high solar conversation rates are the features that come with these spotlights.
4. Drawgreen Solar – Best Motion Sensor Spot Lights
- Brightness: 1400
- Modes of Lighting: 2 modes
- Angle of Solar Panel: 120
- Angle of lighting: 360
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
According to best solar landscape lights reviews, DrawGreen Solar Motion Sensor Light is one of the highly recommended solar powered led outdoor lights due to durable crafting, which is an Aluminium alloy coating. You can use it for 5-6 years without any issue.
The optic grade PMMA lens is the brightest of all the light lenses and can light the area of 50 feet with luminous light. Want to use low power mode?
Yes, you can do it easily by just turning on the light saving mode, the lights will turn off during day time and when it will sense darkness, battery powered spotlight will automatically turn on.
The PIR motion detection sensor will detect any type of movement from 25 feet and with an angle of 120 degrees. One of the drawbacks is charging time when there are rainy or cloudy days it can take up to 2 days for charging.
There is no need to worry because you will not face this issue during normal sunny days.
5. Amir Solar Spotlight – Best Battery
- Brightness: 800
- Modes of Lighting: 4 modes
- Angle of Solar Panel: 360
- Angle of lighting: 360
- Charging time: 8 hours
The last time item on our list is AMIR Solar Spotlight that comes with plenty of features, let’s have a quick look at these features.
They have loaded small solar panels for outdoor lighting, the most exciting thing is their design, and these led solar spot lights will enhance the beauty of your yard with their attractive design.
When it comes to solar outdoor landscape lighting, you will get 8 LEDs that can be rotated to 360 degrees with excellent IP65 waterproof features, so enjoy your parties and events with AMIR Solar Spotlight.
When it comes to charging time, this high output solar spotlight will only take eight hours for full charging and you can use it for 30 hours after one complete charge.
Mostly customers regard these lights as the best spotlight for long-distance. You will get these solar powered spot lights at such an affordable price with extraordinary features.
What Makes Solar Spot Lights Popular?
- Solar spotlights consume solar energy to charge and light up eliminating the need to pay heavy bills.
- These lights offer the longest lifespan as compared to other lighting alternatives.
- Their waterproof construction withstands adverse weather conditions.
- They come in all the variable colours, sizes, and designs as per the price and model.
To find the best product in the market is not only a matter of price and brand but key features that create the whole difference in making any light the best as per the need and requirement.
The brightness of a light is measured in lumen. Domestic solar spot lights range between 120 lumens to 600 lumen that offers adequate performance for residential use. Whereas, if you are looking for solar security lights for industrial use, there are lights beyond 1000 lumens.
How to choose the right lumen for outdoor solar spot lights?
Depending on the lumens, outdoor solar spot lights are categorised into the following types. To make the right decision, you must know how many lumens a particular type of solar light offers.
Charging time vs. Run time
Charging time accounts for the time taken by the light to completely charge. Whereas, run time represents the amount of time the light last.
Charging time and the run time are significantly affected by the weather conditions. Go for the model that charges efficiently even on a rainy or cloudy day.
An ideal charging time for outdoor solar lights is 6 to 7 hours. Whereas, ideal run time is 10 to 12 hours that could easily last for the whole night.
Type of bulb
Coming to the types, there are two most common types of solar powered spot lights – LEDs and CFLs. CFL bulbs consume less energy and are cost-effective in long run, but they are not capable of beating LED bulbs.
LED spot lights are the most popular amongst users because of the benefits it has to offer;
- They are brighter than other alternatives.
- LED bulbs consume 75% less energy in comparison to other solar bulbs.
- LED bulbs are durable and can take an adverse beating in every kind of weather condition.
- They offer a life span of 50,000 hours, which makes them maintenance-free for a lifetime.
- LED bulbs come with a small form factor as they offer more compact fixtures.
Light colour temperature
Outdoor solar lights come in different colour temperatures from cool to warm. Low temperature produces soft warmer amber light. Whereas, higher temperature offer whiter light.
Warmer tones are more suitable for landscapes, entrances, and lawns – when it comes to spotlights for other uses cooler tones are the best. You can always go for the one as per your personal preference.
To make your spot light last for a lifetime or if you are living in a place with adverse climate conditions, go for the construction material like stainless steel, cast aluminium, and ABS plastic.
These materials offer the ultimate protection to the panels from the surrounding environment along with rain and rain.
How much area light is capable of covering when it comes to luminance. The light angle is covered in terms of degrees. Higher the degree, the wider the coverage. For instance, a 120 degrees light angle will offer more coverage than a 90-degree angle.
Depending on your personal preference, there are lights with PIR motion sensors that can detect movements within a certain range. These lights are a perfect source for security purposes along with your own convenience and enhanced outlook of your outdoor space.
Solar lights come with all the different settings, modes, and functions as per their quality and brand. There are lights that offer users multiple controls like colour-changing modes and the intensity of the light from low to high.
Along with the intensity, you can change the colour scheme of the light from warm to cool and to multicoloured or single variable colours like green, red, yellow, and many more.
Price & brand
Making the most out of your time, money, and effort it is better to find something that lasts you longer when it comes to quality rather than something cheap that does not last a moon.
The higher the quality and features, the bigger the price tag!
Personal preference plays an important role in determining the right product as high-end brands offer more consistent quality, advanced features, durable built quality, waterproof construction, and long-lasting performance, unlike the cheaper products.
Investing in good-quality solar powered outdoor spot lights eliminate the need to be changed time and again.
Well, with such precise and brief details there must be no chance to make a mistake when it comes to finding the best product in the market.
As we have reviewed the best outdoor solar spot lights with all their features, pros and cons to save your time and effort. There is no need to browser or wander in the market for a perfect match.
All you need is to have a look at your requirements along with the budget and go for your favourite product. Combining the best features with personal preference it becomes easy to choose the right product that fulfils all your needs and requirements.
For More Reviews Visit Here
Don’t miss products that are listed below:
- NYMPHY Solar Outdoor Lights 4 Pack: Equipped...
- NYMPHY Outdoor Lights are Waterproof,...
- High-Efficient & Long-Lasting: NYMPHY Solar...
- ☀️【3 Brightness Lighting Modes】The...
- ☀️【Brightest 21LEDs & Adjustable Solar...
- ☀️【IP67 Waterproof & All...
- Upgrade your outdoor lighting with our newest...
- 3 Brightness Lighting Modes - Low (14 hours),...
- USB & Solar Powered Charging - Compared to...
- 2 Brightness Levels: Low light mode (10hrs) /...
- Separately Adjustable Light & Solar Panel:...
- 2 in 1 Functions & 2 Installation Options:...
- 56 LED : Our solar spot lights outdoor with...
- Waterproof IP68: The outdoor solar lights are...
- Energy-Saving: Our outdoor lights solar...
- UPGRADED SOLAR LIGHTS: The solar powered...
- 3 LIGHTING MODES: The outdoor solar lights...
- HIGH-STRENGTH DURABILITY: The Solar lights...
- Independently Adjustable Light & Panel: Other...
- Improved Brightness & 2 Working Modes: With...
- Advanced 1.5W Monocrystalline Silicon Solar...
- The upgraded version. 2 in 1 Installation -...
- 400 Lumen output LED solar outdoor...
- Long Working Time - Battery(2200mAh). Charge...
- 📣 [New Design Super Focusing Spotlights]...
- 💡 [3 Modes Solar Spotlights Outdoor]...
- 👍 [Separately Adjustable Spotlight Head &...
- 【Warm White】With an output of 150 lumens,...
- 【Solar Powered】The landscape spotlights...
- 【Daisy Chain】About 33ft long in total,...
Last update on 2023-06-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API