The fact to face is that no matter how amazing charcoal grills are, they can be real trouble if you are not very much familiar with them. Whereas, gas grills are way less messy than charcoal ones as they take less time to heat up and do not require cleaning afterwards. The best natural gas grills under 500 are not even too much when it comes to price. Besides the price, gas grills offer a convenient home stove like experience while offering a smoky flavor from vaporized drippings. Not only the performance, but you will find a lot of options in sizes and designs when it comes to getting the best gas grills under 500 if you are choosing the right one.
Things To Consider Before Buying Natural Gas Grills
Before jumping right onto the first gas grill you see in the market, it is important to make sure the product you are getting is worth the time, money, and effort or not – and if no, then you really need to consider things that matter the most in determining the performance and quality of the best grills under 500.
- To keep a factor of flexibility is it better to get a gas grill with at least two burners.
- While evaluating the size of the grill, surface area, which is measured in square inches is important.
- A standard gas grill of 450 to 500 square inches of the surface area is sufficient for decent bbq session. To give you are fair idea, this size can easily take up to 20 to 25 burgers in one go.
- BTU indicates gas output, which means the heat a grill can produce.
- A grill with a larger temperature range is the best way to increase efficiency.
- Some best grill under 500 comes with infrared burners that can go as high as 700 degrees and even more.
- The best natural gas grill under 500 must have an automatic starter to make your cooking sessions easier.
- A removable upper cooking grate is ideal for indirect cooking or grilling.
- A propane gauge is of great benefit.
- The best natural gas grill under 500 with a side burner is always good. Even though it is not used very often, but can be a good addition after all.
- Wireless temperature monitors and built-in LED lights are some of the premium features that top grills under 500 are also equipped with like expensive models.
Considering important factors before making a purchase not only will help you in getting the best product that lasts you a lifetime, but it will also save your time, money, and effort. The best gas grill under 500 does not mean that you have to compromise on the quality and durability. There are a lot of brands and manufacturers that offer high quality and efficient products that are in everyone’s reach.
Top 7 best natural gas grills under 500
The best bbq grills under 500 offer the best smoky flavour to your bbq just like a charcoal grill, eliminating the hassle to set up and clean the mess. Here, we have gathered the top best natural gas grills that are one of their kind.
Look through these best affordable grills to choose the best one as per your needs.
1. Dyna-Glo DGP321SNP-D Gas Grill – best budget grill
Dyna-Glo premier grill offers a reasonable grilling and smoking with its amazing cooking space, fold-down side tables, cooking power, and high-gloss enameled cast-iron cooking grates. These amazing features add additional performance and durability to the grill, which makes it the best value gas grill in the market when it comes to price and operation.
- Material: stainless steel cast iron
- BTUs: 24,000 BTUs
- Cooking space: 26 inches x 17 inches
2. Char-Broil Performance 475 Gas Grill – best propane grill under 500
Char-broil is one of the best grill brands that offer the most durable and high-end performance as compared to other alternatives that are available in the market. If you are looking for primary cooking space for bigger events and burners that offer long-lasting performance with its stainless steel and heat tents. This is one of the best affordable propane grills in the market for everyone who loves enjoying cooking for themselves and their loved ones.
- Material: stainless steel
- BTUs: 36,000 BTUs
- Cooking space: 475 square inches of primary space
3. Magma Newport 2 Gas Grill – the best infrared grill under 500
Magma offers the best bbq under 500 without compromising quality and durability. This finely crafted grill offers ultimate cooking space for burgers, steaks, and fish etc. it comes with a rounded edge that adds additional safety to the product. This is one of the best affordable gas grills that comes with a dynamic combustion system that helps in keeping the grill lit in adverse weather conditions.
- Material: Marine-grade mirror polished stainless steel
- BTUs: 36,000 BTUs
- Cooking space: 9 x 18 inches/162 square inches
4. Char-Broil Classic 360 Gas Grill – best gas grill under 400
Char-broil classic 360 burner offers the most efficient and convenient cooking. If you are looking for a grill that accommodates the whole family and offers safe and easy cooking in every kind of weather, this is the one you need. From its design to durable construction, cooking performance, and fast reliable startups with a push of a button char-broil gas grill makes it to the top grill brands.
- Material: Stainless steel
- BTUs: 8000 BTUs
- Cooking space: 360 square inches
5. Royal Gourmet Gas Grill – best propane grills under 500
This is your final resort if you are looking for an amazing propane grill under 500 that offers the best quality and the best durability. Make your grilling session the moat amazing with this grill with versatile features. From adequate cooking space to storage, portability, larger metal side shelves and fold-down function it provides users with the best grilling experience with friends and family.
- Material: Stainless steel
- BTUs: 13,000 BTUs
- Cooking space: 950 square inches
6. Char-Griller E3001 Gas Grill – best pro durable gas grill
You will find various best grills on the market when it comes to price, but when we talk about quality performance at the best price, Char-Griller offers the best one out there. It offers users the best durable steel construction that is made to last you a lifetime with its powder-coated surface that enhances its use outdoors. Besides the construction, its lockable wheels make it one of the best portable grill along with the adequate cooking surface.
- Material: Powdered coated stainless steel
- BTUs: 40,800 BTUs
- Cooking space: total of 675 square inches
7. Char-Broil Classic 280 Gas Grill – best value grill
If you are looking for a gas grill that offers ultimate performance and enhances the productivity Char-Broil Classic 280 gas grill is the best affordable gas grill in the market. Whether you are having a grilling night with the whole family or just for a two, it offers convenient control and enough space to occupy your needs. No more fretting over portability along with a combination of wheels and fixed legs.
- Material: Porcelain-coated stainless steel
- BTUs: 20,000 BTUs
- Cooking space: 280 square inches
If you ask us, what is the best gas grill under 500 or what should the best gas grill must offer then it is a combination of attractive and efficient design, durable and sturdy construction, high-performance burners, and convenient maintenance. Going through an adequate buying guide and customer reviews, you are good to get yourself the most efficient gas grill under 500 that does not compromise the quality and performance no matter the price. Besides all the technicalities, make sure to consider your personal preferences as they play an important role in determining the competency of the gas grill you are going to purchase.
What is the best gas grill for the money?
The performance of every gas grill varies as per the needs and requirements along with the key features it offers. Covering the best performance overall gas grill, Weber Spirit II E-210 beats every other product in the market.
How long does a good gas grill last?
It does not matter what the company claims, a good reasonable gas grill lasts approximately 5 to 15 years. The life of a gas grill depends on the construction of grill and how much care the owner takes when it comes to maintenance and storage. You can literally increase the life of a grill if you are taking good care of it and are up to proper cleaning after use.
Do gas grill cause hazard issues?
Not really, but for the safe side, it is always advisable to keep safety products at hand. Good quality and durable gas grills are designed to eliminate hazardous issues. It is not worth it to settle for one’s life with a cheaper product.
What are the best grills under 500 consumer reports?
Where key features play an important role in determining the quality of a gas grill, consumer reports have been more helpful when it comes to choosing a gas grill that works up to the mark. Here are some of the best gas grills as per consumer report;
- Nexgrill 820-0065B
- Nexgrill 820-0072
- Royal Gourmet SG6002
How often do gas grill require cleaning?
A good thorough cleaning is an important aspect in better performance and long life of a gas grill. You should generally clean your gas grill every 6 months, but if you grill a lot, it is necessary to open up your grill and give it a good clean. Cleaning your grill after excessive use prevents future buildup that causes hindrance in working of a grill.