This blog is supported by readers. We may earn a commission when you buy through links from this page.
Recurve bow stringers are essential to archers. In many countries, especially the USA, archery is among the various entertainment sources. Recurve bow stringer is one of the significant accessories despite the bow type you want to use. A bow stringer helps to increase your bow longevity.
The recurve bow stringer is ideal as it does not harm the limbs even if you apply a lot of pressure. It uniformly distributes the tension between the limbs, protecting them from any damage. When you purchase a recurve bow, it usually comes in pieces. Therefore, you should be ready to assemble them once delivery is made.
Our Favorite Recurve Bow Stringer
Last update on 2021-04-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top 5 Best Recurve Bow Stringers Review
Getting the best recurve bow stringer is overwhelming because there are so many types of bow stringers on the market. However, you need not worry. We have provided you with the best recurve bow stringers to help you make a sound decision when purchasing.
1. Selway Limbsaver Recurve Bow Stringer
The bow stringer is so popular on the market. It is long-lasting, sturdy, and easy to use. The bow stringer is ideal for both beginners and seasoned hunters. Selway Limbsaver Recurve Bow Stringer features a big Cordura limb cup that helps to protect against twisting. The black paracord rope connects the rubber boot and the thick well-stitched nylon sleeve. The cord is sturdy enough to handle large recurve hunting bows’ weights.
The nylon sleeve helps you to slide your recurve bow’s tip with ease and hold it in place. The stringer is compatible with many recurve bow limbs and does not slip even after applying pressure, thanks to the rubber boot. You can tuck the rope and rubber boot into the nylon sleeve for convenient carrying. The knots of Selway Limbsaver come while tied into the string; thus, you can use the bow stringer immediately after unpackaging.
- Limb block: the limb block is constructed from rubber that is pliable to ensure it doesn’t damage the upper surface when in use. Besides, it is sturdy and flat to prevent you from slipping when you are pulling on the bow.
- Durable fabric: interestingly, the product is made from super-durable Cordura material use in luggage, military clothing, and backpacks. This material is super sturdy hence guaranteeing you long service.
- Pre-knotted: the stringer is equipped with knots already tied into the string. You only need to take out the stringer and use it without customizing it yourself.
- Long-lasting and easy to use
- Handles various draw weight
- Non-slip rubber bot
- It gives full access to the tips of the limbs
- It tends to be too long for some bow
2. Keshe Archery Recurve Bow Stringer Tool
The recurve bow stringer has a simple design that makes it easier and quicker to use than other types of recurve bow stringers. The stringer is designed for stringing and unstringing a recurve bow, longbow, or traditional bow. The Dacron string makes it easier and effortless to assemble your string with your bow in seconds. The rope does not twist and remains intact provided you place it correctly.
The stringer tool is built to provide necessary safety to your bow as it prevents bow damage or hurting yourself. Archery Recurve Bow Stringer Tool features a non-slip rubber cap on each side of the cord. The rubber cap is long-lasting and helps you apply less energy when you want to de-string or string your bow. Therefore, any time you are using this stringer tool, be guaranteed that you are 100% safe.
- Easy to assemble: with this product, you can make your Dacron string to your bow quickly and effortlessly. It is designed to string and unstring all recurve or traditional bows.
- Safety: the stringer tool comes with a string assembled properly to prevent any damage to the bow or yourself.
- Pull from tip to tip: with this stringer, you need to pull from tip to tip, making you use less effort when stringing your bow, unlike other stinger tools, which use a limb leverage point.
- Easy to use
- Protects the tips of the limbs
- Prevent the string from slipping off.
- It tends to be short for longer bows
3. Archery Recurve Bow Stringer
If you are looking for a heavy-duty recurve bow stringer, Archery Stringer is the best option for you. The bow stringer looks like a seatbelt and protects you from any injury. It also prevents your bow from any damage. The stringer is suitable for archers who are at home and on the hunt. The recurve bow stringer is long-lasting and hard-wearing as it is made from nylon fabric.
The anti-skid pad helps to hold the stringer in place and prevent bending bow limbs. The recurve bow stringer is easy to use, easily portable, and easy to carry. The stringer is also long enough with excellent footing as it has a length of 76 inches and a width of 0.76 inches. The stringer is compatible with a longbow, recurve bow as well as traditional bow.
- Sturdy and durable fabric: the product is made from nylon fabric, making it durable and wear-resistant. You are assured to use this stringer for a long time without wear and tear.
- It features an anti-skid pad: thanks to the anti-skid pad, which ensures you are protected from bending bow limbs. Besides, it prevents you from injury and bow from damage.
- The Recurve Bow Stringer is perfect for both recurve and longbow. It is also portable and easy to carry and store.
- It is made from sturdy and durable fabric
- It features an anti-skid pad to ensure safety
- It is ideal for both long and recurve bows
- Portable and easy to carry around
- It tends to slip easily
4. SinoArt Leather Recurve Bow Stringer
The recurve bow stringer is popularly known for its durability due to its high-quality make. The stringer can last for decades without wearing out. This means that if you purchase the bow stringer now, you will use it, and still, your children will use it. The long-lasting nature is attributed to the nylon and leather construction that gives the stringer a traditional look. The stringer is made from premium nylon fabric with leather end caps.
SinoArt Leather Recurve Bow Stringer is one of the significant accessories used to string and de-string all bows. It has a simple design, and it is easy to use. This makes the stringer ideal for beginners and can be used on compound bows, longbows, and recurve bows. The stringer has a length of 83 inches with a 380 lbs test nylon cord. However, you should be ready to learn from mistakes since the recurve bow stringer does not come with a manual guide.
- Durable and wear-resistance: the stringer is made from premium nylon fabric, ensuring it can last for years without wearing out. Its construction also gives it a traditional look.
- Ideal for beginners: if you are a beginner, you can opt for this product since it has a simple design and easy to use.
- Universal stringer: this stringer can fit on compound bows, recurve bows, and longbows. Besides, its length is 83″ with a 380 lbs test nylon cord to control the bow as it bends.
- Durable and wear-resistant
- It has a simple design
- Easy to use
- It doesn’t come with a manual guide
5. Neet Recurve Bow Stringer
Your recurve bows will last for long if you handle them with extra care. It is essential to leave your bows unstrung when you are not using them. NEET Recurve is another long-lasting bow stringer, thanks to the nylon and leather construction. The stringer features a long test nylon cord with leather end caps. The upper cap allows you to control the bow stringer when you bend it.
The cord handles up to 380 lbs, and it is adjustable to any bow length. Therefore, you rest assured that your stringer will be up for the task irrespective of the bow weight. The lower limb boot helps to prevent tangling. It ensures the user is always safe while using the stringer. The recurve bow stringer is easy to use, making it ideal for beginners, and can be used with longbows, recurve bows, and traditional bows.
- Sturdy and durable material: the product is made of nylon and leather material, guaranteeing it to last long if handled with extra care.
- It comes equipped with an extended test nylon cord with leather end caps to allow you to control the bow stinger when you bent it.
- The recurve bow stringer can be adjusted to any bow length allowing you to use it for multiple tasks without worrying about the weight. Plus, it can be used with recurve bows, longbows, and traditional bows.
- It features a lower limb boot to prevent tangle hence being assured of safety when using it. It is also perfect for beginners since it is easy to use.
- It is constructed from leather and nylon material
- Easy to use
- Safe for your bow
- Ideal for both longbows and long length recurve bows
- It may be too long for short-length bows.
Recurve bow stringers are essential to many archers and hunters. They may seem simple tools but play a crucial role in the archery world. Bow stringers help to protect the limbs from damage as well as saving you from injury. They also help to enhance your bow longevity.
When purchasing a recurve bow stringer, ensure the cord has the appropriate length for your bow. Also, the cord should be made from premium material to make sure it lasts for an extended period. The limbs must fit on the stringer bag. If they don’t fit, do not buy. The above are among the best recurve bow stringer on the market. Try one, and you will not be disappointed.