It’s no secret that saddle hunters love gear. We buy it all. The good and the bad. This is intended to help those who are new and trying to figure out what may or may not work for them while they decide where to put their hard-earned money.Table could not be displayed.
This article will certainly help you in buying the best hunting tree saddle of your choice. Saddle hunting is becoming mainstream. What was once considered an offbeat, niche hunting style is now steadily growing in a whitetail world that is trending toward aggressive and mobile hunting tactics.
The lightweight saddle hunting has now made even more fun and efficient and every hunter wants to have one as it is easy to carry and sleek and stylish in looking saddle hunting gear.
Top Rated Tree Saddle for Hunting
1. PETZL Sequoia
- This deer hunting tree saddle has got multi-layer padding for comfort.
- It has also got space for gear storage.
- Self-adjusting buckles make it easy to use.
- Over sized back and leg straps for support are there.
- Easy to use
- Not to be found.
It is the first product on our list and probably the best hunting tree saddle as well. It has got every right to be called the best because of the amazing features and specifications.
Due to its amazing qualities it is our editors pick as well. This saddle offers superior comfort with its over-sized leg straps and waist belt, which will lend itself well to riding out even the lengthiest of days in the woods best rocks climbing harness for hunting.
2. Notch Sentinel Harness
- It has got quick connect buckles for trouble free usage.
- Heavy construction allows no interruption and give the perfect saddle hunting platform.
- Ergonomic back support for next level comfort.
- Easy to use as well which is yet another important feature to have.
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to carry around
- No self-adjusting buckles.
The Notch Sentinel Harness is designed with ease of use in mind. About this harness, Notch says, “The Sentinel Saddle was designed with one main goal make the most user friendly harness available.” It has tree stand cover system as well to go with all the other features. All in all, a very good choice if you are looking for high rated tree saddle.
3. Kissloves Full Body
- Twin-double pack buckles for fly adjustment.
- For improved breath-ability it has got mesh lined leg and waist straps.
- Suitable for all sizes
- Heavy construction makes it suitable for extended use and best hang on treestand for bowhunting.
- Easy to use
- Suitable for all sizes
- Bit expensive
This archery tree stand offers many high-end features such as an improved width belt for added comfort, and mesh-lined leg and waist straps for increased breath-ability, all at a fraction of the cost of similar market offerings. It has got all that is needed by any customer to be the best tree saddle for hunting with great working quality.
4. X XBEN Climbing Harness
- This most comfortable hang on treestand effectively distributes pressure.
- Made from all high quality materials.
- Sturdy and reliable enough due to great built quality.
- It is among lightest climber tree stands.
- Good quality
- Bit heavy
Our next pick is from X XBEN, and it’s another highly desirable option for those looking for the best tree saddle for hunting on a budget. With all the features of a great hunting saddle, this thing nevertheless doesn’t compromise on affordability. Made from a combination of high-quality nylon webbing and polyester, while on the move. No matter how long you’ve been waiting to spot that deer, you’ll be comfortable.
5. YXGood Full Body Safety Climbing Harness
- It provides whole body support which makes it most comfortable tree stands.
- Includes harness bag for easy storage.
- Can also be used for rock climbing and shooting a bow form a tree stand as well.
- Great option for breath-ability and comfort.
- Double straps
- Easy to use
- Not that much durable
This is the last product on our list of best hunting tree saddles and perhaps the best hang on tree stand as well. This saddle from YXGOOD manages to be all of that, yet affordable at the same time. Offering complete full-body support, this saddle has a traditional harness and buckle construction that effectively distributes the hanging pressure and balances out your weight, so you feel more stable.
Things to be Considered
Sitting in fabric and hanging by ropes runs in stark contrast to being perched atop rigid metal stand platforms that are strapped tightly to a tree. This often causes people looking at saddle hunting for the first time to ask how safe such a system is.
Both current manufacturers of tree saddles build their products to withstand more than 5,000 pounds of breaking strength, and most ropes used for lineman’s belts, to make the best hunting safety harness for the users.
Comfort is also very important factor to consider when buying the bow hunting climbing stands or tree saddle. So, tree saddles are safe but are they comfortable? Minnesota bow hunter believes switching to a saddle vastly extended the amount of time he is able to spend in a tree. “I’m 6 feet, 250 pounds and have had multiple back surgeries.
Sitting in a conventional stand I got my mantis tree saddle and Predator platform combo toward the early part of the 2022 season and had multiple all-day sits my average sit was around six hours. A saddle was the answer I was looking for.” So the new age tethrd tree saddle are comfortable.
No one wants to have the complicated and not so easy stuff to have. So having the easy to use and easy saddling up is also very important factor to consider while buying the best hunting tree saddle.
One of user gave his verdict on how easy and efficient is the new tree saddle hunting setup. He says ‘’ The post office had delivered my saddle kit that morning. The first time I put it on had been in my living room to check for size and fit.
Less than four hours later, here I was, strapping it on for the second time at the rear of my vehicle. Read practically any thread on a saddle-hunting forum, and everyone will tell you to get lots of practice and gain confidence a foot or so off the ground before taking it out hunting’’ So it is very important factor to take note off.
Weight and Capacity
This is obviously the most important factor, as a saddle has to accommodate your body weight for long periods of time. Most hunting saddles you’ll find on the market are made to fit the body measurements of the majority of hunters; and of course, they are made from a flexible material that allows them to accommodate most sizes.
However, if you are a bit on the larger side, then it’s a good idea to first check the size specifications. Although most saddles claim the ability to hold up to 330 pounds, the efficacy of this varies from one brand to another. So do your research carefully.
The frame of the saddle is basically what it sounds like: the main structure that allows the saddle to hold you up securely. The frame will determine the overall sturdiness and durability of the saddle.
The main parts of a hunting saddle are the buckle, harness, waist belt, and leg loops. How they correspond to the frame determines how well the saddle will be able to distribute your weight and the pressure of the harness.
There are some of the factors that you need to take into your consideration when buying the saddle stand hunting.
FAQs | Best Hunting Tree Saddle
You need to haul your firearm into a tree stand. What is the first step you should take?
Put on your safety harness, slip the end of the haul line through your belt, unload the firearm and open the action.
How to hang a tree swing on an angled branch?
The right tree for a swing is a straight, strong, mature, and healthy hardwood. Some species are better than others. Good prospects include beech, oak, and maple.
Others, like black willow, poplar and birch, are relatively weak and brittle. So choose the above given kind of trees for the angled branch tree swing. Because they are hard and stable.
How to use a climbing tree stand?
The climber tree stand is a mobile bow hunter’s best friend. It’s packable, lightweight, and allows you to leave cumbersome climbing sticks and ladders at home.
Bow hunters ascend to their perch by locking the seat of their climber tree stand into the tree and lifting their legs to raise the platform as they climb.
In the end, I hope you have got everything that it takes to be a smart buyer as we have tried our level best to help and inform you with all the required information that can assist you while buying the best product as per your need.
You can’t go wrong as a buyer when you know what you want to buy. That is why we have provided you with a list of the best hunting tree saddle. Now you know what to buy and how to buy it.
- Designed for hanging and removing treestands...
- Built tough with durable fabric to withstand...
- Deep, rigid utility pockets securely hold...
- Includes all necessary pads, hardware, ropes...
- Constructed of aluminum
- Weight limit: 350lbs
- [Climbing Harness Material]: Half body...
- CE Certified， Harness weight limited:...
- Perfecting for mountaineering, tree climbing,...
- The BuckCat is the newest rope bridge...
- It offers the perfect combination of comfort,...
- Fully adjustable at the sides, waist and legs...
- DETAILS – The Teufelberger treeMOTION...
- SPECIFICATIONS – The PPE-approved rear...
- ONE STANDARD SIZE – 30-36 inch hip...
- Constructed Of Flex-Tek Material
- For Ground Use Only
- 300 Lb. Capacity
- Safe and Reliable - CE EN358 EN813...
- Comfort - Thickened sponges on the waist and...
- Universal Size - Waistline 33.5in-49.2in, leg...
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand with...
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest
- Weighs 25 lbs. and holds up to 350 lbs.
- Genuine Fusion USA zip line bundle perfect...
- Harness and lanyard are made of heavy duty...
- Adjustability in harness and lanyard will...
Last update on 2022-06-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API