People having small wrists usually face problems when it comes to finding a fitness tracker. A tracking device that hangs loosely around your wrist can pose a lot of problems during workouts. Most fitness trackers in the market don’t come with a highly adjustable strap, and thus don’t fit small wrists.
Last update on 2023-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Fitness trackers now play a very important role in our daily lives. So, it is also vital to get one that fits you perfectly. Our team has formed a list so you can choose the best fitness tracker for small wrists.
Top Products for 2023
1. Fitbit Charge 3 – best fitness tracker for small wrists
- Weight: 7.36 Ounces
- Manufactures: Fitbit Inc
The Fitbit Charge 3 is one of the most popular devices offered by the company. Even though this device was launched in August 2018, it is still one of the best fitness trackers in the market due to its innovative design.
This device has several modes that track your exercise, sleep cycle as well as your heart rate. The Fitbit Charge 3 is more light-weighted than its predecessor. It also has a bigger screen and is waterproof.
The next model, Fitbit 4, has an in-built GPS that this device doesn’t have. Overall, the Fitbit Charge 3 is a great device, but its important to keep in mind that it isn’t a smartwatch.
2. Withings Activite Pop – easy to use fitness tracker for small wrists
- Weight: 6.56 Ounces
- Manufactures: Withings Inc – SPORTS
The Withings Activité Pop is a device that has a very unique design. The smartwatch doesn’t have a common, huge display. It looks like a regular analog watch. The body has a glass front and a raised design. However, due to its design, you can’t interact with the watch face.
All the functions of this smartwatch can be controlled by your phone. This device would allow you to always see the time as well as the step count. The Activite Pop has a silicone strap. This smartwatch with a unique design is great for tracking fitness, however, it just lacks a heart rate tracker.
3. Jawbone UP3 – stylish small activity tracker
- Weight: 6.4 Ounces
- Manufactures: Jawbone
The UP3 is has a sleek design and is very light-weighted. This device utilizes a side-sliding system to get wrapped around your wrist. All the controls for this smartwatch can easily be managed from your smartphone.
This device is available in several different colors and has a textured body that is common on Jawbone products. The smartphone app for this device also sends you notifications when the battery life starts getting a little low.
This helps you keep your device charged before going out. This smartwatch is a good option you can consider while looking for the best smartwatch for small wrist. However, some users think that the strap should have safety chains to prevent it from falling off.
4. Moov Now – affordable thin fitness tracker
- Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Manufactures: Moov Inc.
Moov Now is a fitness tracker that you can take swimming with you, or wear during a boxing workout. This device is also very budget-friendly and attractive. This device comes in several colors. It is very light-weighted and has only one button on the top.
You would click on this button whenever you start a workout or when you want to sync your fitness data. The device is so light that sometimes you will feel like there is nothing on your wrist or ankle. This is a device that has several useful features, however, some customers found their device dropping Bluetooth connections occasionally.
5. Fitbit Zip – smallest fitness tracker
- Weight: 0.32 Ounces
- Manufactures: Fitbit
The Fitbit Zip is not designed to be worn on your wrist. It is a clip-on fitness tracker and can get attached to your belt or pocket. This type of design causes it to be a highly discreet fitness tracker. It might not be the most attractive device, but it is affordable.
Even though this device might lack certain features like tracking sleep, it helps you gain access to the Fitbit ecosystem. The Fitbit application is very easy to operate and gives you several resources and tools to stay healthy.
This is one of the most affordable options you can consider, however, some users find that the device doesn’t provide a 100% accurate stride count while running.
6. Fitbit Alta – customizable fitness tracker for small wrists
- Weight: 1.0 Ounces
- Manufactures: Fitbit
Fitbit has finally incorporated a heart rate monitor in a device with a smaller band. This device has a stylish look and comes from a reliable company. This device also gives you accurate data regarding your steps and other activities.
The Fitbit Alta has very strong battery life. It lets you keep track of your movement as well as rest periods so that you could set relevant goals. The device has an OLED display and doesn’t have any buttons.
SmartTrack feature on the device automatically recognizes exercises and is customizable. Overall, this device fulfills the requirements of a good fitness tracking watch, however, some customers found it slightly difficult to set up.
7. Fitbit Charge 2 – comfortable fitbit for small wrist
- Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Manufactures: Fitbit
The Fitbit Charge 2 is a small device that comes with a strap in the box. This device isn’t waterproof, however, it is water-resistant. This means that it can easily handle splashes of water while you wash up or even sweat when you are working out.
The Charge 2 comes with an OLED display which makes the information easy to read. The device is the first in the Charge range to have a touch screen. Even though the touch isn’t completely responsive, an extra tap would work. This device is a good option that would allow you to enter the Fitbit ecosystem.
However, most users feel like the sleep tracker is completely accurate sometimes.
8. Withings Go – waterproof small activity tracker
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
- Manufactures: Withings Inc
The Withings Go displays, by default, how close you are to the completion of your daily goal. If you tap in the middle of the screen, the display shows you the time. The device has a convenient size and can be worn on your wrist or as a clip-on.
The sleep and swimming tracking features can be enabled when the device is on the wrist-mode. The Go gives you a fairly accurate step count which can be viewed through an app on your phone. It is also water-resistant up to 50 meters.
Overall, this device has a lot to offer and is worth considering. However, a few users experienced issues with Bluetooth connectivity.
The list above makes it evident that there are a lot of good options to consider while looking for the best fitness tracker for small wrists. We recommend that you measure your wrist before buying a fitness tracker.
This would allow you to make more informed decisions and you wouldn’t end up with a device that is loose around your waist. You should also keep in mind all the other features you need in a fitness tracker. Thus, you would be able to pick the device that suits you best.
- Which Fitbit Is Best for Small Wrists? Fitbit has different variants that would be suitable for small wrists. The best Fitbit for small wrists is the Fitbit Charge 3. It has a sleek design and also provides its users with great features.
- What Is the Smallest Fitness Tracker? The smallest fitness tracker that we could find is the Fitbit Zip is the smallest fitness tracker. Even though this device has a small design, it is not designed to be worn on your wrist. You can clip on to your belt or pocket.
- Can You Get Replacement Straps for Fitness Trackers? Yes, you can surely buy replacement straps for most of the fitness trackers in the market. We recommend choosing a device that has good strap options when it comes to materials and sizes.
- Should You Measure Your Wrist Before Buying a Fitness Tracker? You should make sure you measure your wrist before you buy a fitness tracker. The maximum and minimum size range of a strap is mostly provided by manufacturers.
- Do Fitbits fit small wrists? There are two standard sizes available in Fitbits; small and large. So, if you have your wrist measured beforehand, you can choose the size range that fits you best.
- What size is a small wrist? Mostly, a normal size for a fitness tracker is 7 inches. Hence, a wrist smaller than 7 inches can be considered a small one.
Features to look for in the best fitness tracker for small wrists
Smallest and Biggest Strap Size
While looking for a fitness tracker for small wrists it is important to focus on the maximum and minimum strap size. If you get a device that needs to be adjusted to the smallest setting, you would have a large portion of the strap hanging loose. To prevent this, you could look for a device that fits your wrist on its maximum strap setting.
Size of the Display
We would suggest that you choose a fitness watch with a size of 40 mm or smaller. This size would look sleek and fashionable on a small wrist. However, it is also important to consider how thick the display is. A bulkier display would be uncomfortable.
Heart Rate Measurement
We recommend buying a product that gives you more features than just fitness tracking. You should definitely consider one that has a heart rate monitor if it comes under your budget. Heart rate measurement can help you in preventing overexertion and improving fitness levels.
Activity Database Size
Your fitness tracker should provide you a wide range of information. This should include how many stairs you climbed, or keeping track of your CrossFit sessions. Price Basic fitness trackers that count steps cost around $75-$100. As the features increase, the price also increases. Devices that track activities like running, swimming and ones that use GPS can cost you between $100-$250+.
If you are someone who wants to track your walking distance on a daily basis, then you should get a fitness tracker. However, if you run, cycle or hike regularly then you should invest in a fitness watch that has a GPS.
Weight of the Watch
You should consider getting a fitness tracker that has a simple design and doesn’t weigh a lot. Mostly, watches having longer battery lives tend to be heavier
You should look out for extra features that wrist watches could have. These features could include floors climbed, recovery time, interval time, etc.
Each device has its own operating system and application that it works with. Each brand has a unique ecosystem, however, the functions performed by them are more or less the same. Just consider this while choosing a fitness watch for yourself.
- Your Fitness Companion: Our fitness tracker...
- Multi-Sport Fitness Tracker: This fitness...
- 24/7 Health Tracking: The fitness watch can...
- Sleep Monitoring and Fitness Tracker: ZURURU...
- Call & Message Notifications: Stay connected...
- Fast and Easy Charging: This fitness tracker...
- Real-Time Fitness & Activity Tracking: Stay...
- Multi-Stage Sleep Monitoring: Get the inside...
- Long Battery Life: 7-day battery life under...
- ✅Multi-Function to Enjoy & Notice to Read:...
- ✅All-day Activity Tracking & Sports...
- ✅Heart Rate & Blood Pressure & Blood Oxygen...
- ★ Fitness Tracker without...
- ★ Accurate Activity Tracker Watch- This...
- ★ 1.47-Inch Full Touch Screen- This...
- [Power Your Intention] Enjoy more active and...
- [Stay Active with Very Fit Pro] Download...
- [All Day Fitness Tracker Watch] Works as a...
- 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐬𝐞:...
- 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭...
- [ULTRA SLIM & DUAL STRAPS] This exclusive...
- [ALL-DAY ACTIVITY TRACKING] Automatically...
- [SLEEP TRACKER & SILENT ALARM CLOCK]...
- All-day Activity Tracking: The fitness...
- Sleep Tracking: ENGERWALL fitness tracker...
- Call and Message Notification: You can get...
- Inspire 3 is the tracker that helps you find...
- Move more: Daily Readiness Score(1), Active...
- Stress less: always-on wellness tracking,...
Last update on 2023-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API