Ever thought about why every other skin or beauty product consists of coconut oil? Or, have you ever looked into why coconut oil is ideal for all types of hair?
Today we break it all down for you.
5 Amazing Things Coconut Oil can do to Your Hair
Coconut oil has been in remedies since forever while coconuts have been considered one of the most nutritious foods with multiple health benefits. Almost every medical consultant and the doctor recommends coconut oil for hair, skins, and for food as well.
Many remedies suggest using coconut oil in everyday products such as shampoos, conditioners and oils. Adding coconut oil would take the formula a notch up. Plus it moisturizes and acts as a sunscreen, but that’s not all:
1. Best solution for dry hair
Its natural saturating properties make it ideal for dry hair. Due to its different compelling uses, coconut oil has taken off as an absolute necessity and is used in skin and hair care remedies for ladies and gents around the globe.
Apply the coconut oil on your skull once a week and watch its characteristics transform your hair.
2. Gives shine to dull hair
In case your hair is missing luster then you should totally polish them using coconut oil. Even after a few usages, you will see that the oil has rekindled the shine of your hair.
3. Ideal for thin hair
As the coconut oil goes deep in the hair follicles thus it provides nourishment exactly where it’s needed. After regular usage, you will notice that your hair will suffer less from breakage and will be healthier in general.
4. Help tackle frizzy hair
With proper and regular usage of coconut oil, your hair wouldn’t be fizzy any longer. The hair strands will get smoother and feel.
5. Repair the damage
We can’t stress this point enough this is the best natural ingredient that will bring your hair back to life. Just keep massaging your hair with the best coconut oil.
As coconut oil is rich in vital vitamins like vitamin E, thus it will help grow your hair thicker and longer. The essential fatty acids present in the oil will also nourish the scalp and eliminate any sebum build-up.
Way to Use Coconut Oil on Hair
In case you have no idea how to incorporate coconut oil in your daily routine to make your hair healthier then do as instructed below:
- Use it as a conditioner: after shampooing your hair like you always do you can apply the oil all over your hair. Make sure to apply the coconut oil from the midsection up till the ends.
- Use it as a detangler: in case you like to use your conditioner and don’t want to substitute it with oil, then you can apply it after some shampooing and conditioning. Just rub a bit of the oil throughout your hair and on brushing you will notice that the hair is smoother and tangle-free.
- Apply it like a hair mask: on rubbing the oil all over your hair and letting the hair rest for a few hours the oil will be able to provide proper nourishment to your hair and scalp. After that you can wash the oil off and your hair will be silky smooth.
- Ultimate scalp treatment: before going to bed you can apply a reasonable amount of oil to your skull and wash it off in the morning.
These techniques can be used regularly or once in a while (depending on your hair type) to give you beautiful, healthy and shiny hair.
These strategies can be utilized consistently or now and again in order to get delightful and sparkly hair.
The measure of coconut oil you’ll need will rely upon your hair length and type. A great many people apply oil only over the midsections and ends. This helps keep your hair from getting greasy.
The best methodology is to begin with the smallest amount you will require and progressively increase from that point.
In case that you have short or extremely fine hair, you may require oil only about one teaspoon. Individuals with long, thick hair might need to use as many as two tablespoons.
There is additionally a wide range of sorts of coconut oil to browse so make sure that you select a product that speaks to you.
More benefits of Coconut Oil for Hair
This natural ingredient also has other benefits that you might not have been aware of. Some of these benefits are:
- Prevention from lice: A recent study showed that coconut oil is 40% more efficient in treating lice.
- Sun protection: Coconut oil has sun protection aspects up to 8, so on applying coconut oil to your hair you will protect them from damage caused by the sun.
- Treats Dandruff: the main cause of dandruff is the build-up of yeast or fungus on the scalp. The antimicrobial properties of coconut oil are helpful in eliminating dandruff.
- Prevents hair loss: excessive grooming can cause damage to your hair. Coconut oil will restore your hair and make them stronger.
Coconut oil is said to be the best oil to use on your hair to diminish protein misfortune and keep it looking smooth and nice. So don’t overlook this natural ingredient.